Yay or Nay: Leather Shorts

Photobucket

I contemplate a lot of looks. I see a cute outfit on a model or the like, and find myself determined to emulate the look. My newest goal is to make leather shorts happen. It's a tough one to pull off, but just like this look Alexa Chung is wearing, I think if mixed with contrasting fabrics, you're set.

Loving leather shorts by...

3.1 Phillip Lim

Silence & Noise leather shorts

Vanessa Bruno leather short

Nastygal Riptide Leather Shorts

Joie Paper Leather Shorts

Would you dare to pull off this look?

(Image courtesy of Vogue)

1 comments:

becca :

gosh!
she does look adorable.
but I don't know if I'd do leather or not....
maybe if I lived in NY or somewhere fashionable ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger