Miami Countdown begins...


(Lisa Michelle, and me, in Miami last year during my wedding venue scout.)

Happy Monday, sweet peeps! Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend involving lots of stuffing, afternoon naps, and Black Friday scores. Alex + I purchased a small Christmas tree for our tiny apartment, and I got an early start on holiday shopping for friends and family. :) How was your weekend?

As we mentioned last week, Lisa Michelle and I are going to Art Basel this week in Miami Beach, so stayed tuned for a guide and photos! xo

P.S. On the subject of art, last night Alex + I watched Tamra Davis's documentary, Jean-Michel Basquiat: Radiant Child. Amazing unseen footage. Highly recommend!

1 comments:

Kattia-San Francisco My Song :

you guys are you cute!!! Lisa you look so beautiful!!!

miss you both have fun at basel
wish I was there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger