Dreamy Dame: Miriam Cifuentes (Our Very Own Mama)









The past couple of weeks in New York have had some really cold and rainy days, so I've been using that time to scan some old photos. Among my favorites? Vintage Mama!

We recently wrote about our Mom and her new cooking venture, Cooking With Miriam, so I thought it would be fun to share these images with you.

Aren't these photos fun? Check out those silver platforms! And I also love the one with our Dad. So handsome!

More amazing photos of vintage parents can be found here, here and here.

9 comments:

cuppycakeme :

Oh my gosh! Love the pics! I followed your blog!

http://www.cuppycakeme.blogspot.com

mysterymoor :

check out the shoes! haha! amazing! i love looking at old photos

Anonymous :

hahaha these are amazing.... what a sexy mama!!!! -p

Megan Romano :

hot mom.

i love.

Claudia Cifuentes :

Mom, you're a stunner. xo

Kattia-San Francisco My Song :

beautiful!

City Girl (EC1) :

Wow, how stylish and beautiful she looks! lovely post & blog - now following :) xx
http://citygirldiariesec1.blogspot.com/

Lisa :

Wow! Stunning woman!!

Claudia Cifuentes :

thanks Eliza Jane! She'll enjoy the compliment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger