Have a Dreamy Weekend!


I love this band. I love this video. And I love that today is finally Friday.
Do you have any fun plans this weekend? As for me, I think I am going to make this incredibly easy kale and bean bruschetta tonight for friends and then play the rest of the weekend by ear. Maybe I will check out the NYC Marathon on Sunday. Oh, and have I mentioned I'm dog sitting this weekend? His name is Astro and I'm in love!

And now some fun posts from around the web this week.

Support artists, support charities. Via Flavorpill.

Anton Corbijn is a genius.

How to keep a clean house for only 20 minutes a day for 30 days.

My BFF makes vegan pumpkin bread!

Us Latinas come in all shapes, colors and sizes! Who knew?!

So happy to be a New Yorker.

New mag to add to your must-read list: The Wild (featuring an article by our very own, Karina!)

And speaking of the little sis, in case you missed it, here's her video for our fave designer, Alexandra Grecco!

Have a dreamy weekend, dearies!

3 comments:

Kattia-San Francisco My Song :

congrats Karina! I read the article and loved it!!!

Go swedes!

Megan Romano :

I love the 30 day cleaning schedule. A godsend.

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

It totally works and doesn't feel like you're doing a lot, which is so nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger