Oh, For the Love of Fall!


Hello, readers! Karina here, the youngest Cifuentes sister (yep, previous photos of me below.) So excited about contributing to DOPT + all the possibilities I'll have to share some newsworthy content with you.

I just got back from a second round wedding trip to the Catskills. Aside from the heavy dose of rain, the cool weather felt really refreshing. And to my surprise, the weather dropped to a cooler climate once I got back to the city. Hooray for an early fall season! This means: I can reemerge my favorite Zara trench, scour for new cozy sweaters, and plan a roundup of good recipes to try out on cloudy days indoors. And when it'll start to get really chilly, I plan on going apple picking! It is the time of the season. ;)

What's your favorite thing to do in the fall? Would love to know!

xx.
Karina

(Image courtesy of Jak & Jil)

4 comments:

Anonymous :

Love the fall! Can't wait for dresses and tights!

Zabrinah :

Rainy weather is always more bearable with a good Zara trench!

Love the blog!

:)

~Zabrinah

Anonymous :

I like this blog. The Cifuentes sisters, always busy!!

Claudia Cifuentes :

thanks, Anonymous! :) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger