Hip Hotel: Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles




This upcoming weekend I am heading to Los Angeles for some much needed R&R. What better way than to spend it at the clandestine Chateau Marmont on Sunset Boulevard? Some girlfriends + I are planning on having drinks there poolside on Sunday, and I'm really looking forward to it. Built in 1927, the sexy Andres Balazs-owned hotel has tons of history, and is very old Hollywood. Everyone from Jean Harlow and Clark Gable to Jim Morrison, of the Doors, has at some point called this enigmatic hotel home. Lucky for us some of the mystery will soon be over with the upcoming film, Somewhere. But for now I'll settle on a sneak peek. ;) Visit: Chateau Marmont

P.S. Know any other cool spots I should check out while I'm in LA? Would love some of your recommendations xo!

2 comments:

kendal croix. :

just gorgeous.

mulberry and marie :

I just came across your blog. I love it! Enjoy your time off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger