It's Bubble Tea Time!


Boy, have I been missing out. This weekend I tried Bubble Tea for the first time. How? Why did I not know about this before?! It's truly amazing.

Bubble Tea is a cold, sweetly-flavored tea which was invented in Taiwan. It's unique because it contains small tapioca balls which have a chewy, gummy consistency. It may sound a bit strange, but it's really yummy. And another unique factor is that it's served with a fat straw so that the tapioca balls don't get stuck. This drink is popular with Taiwanese school children, and will definitely make you feel like a kid again. :) And it comes in a variety of flavors.

I tried the Watermelon Bubble Tea at Banh Mi in Brooklyn, which I highly recommend, but you can also make it at home. Enjoy! xo

(Photo via Stephanie Pike)

3 comments:

Platform :

Funny! I also discovered bubble tea not too long ago. Wow. Was I missing out!

Punctuation Mark :

i love it and in Miami you don't find it that easily... yum!!!

Jessica :

i tasted bubble tea for the first time this summer also ! sooo yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger