Guest Post by Lisa Michelle: Condesa df



A few years ago, I traveled to Mexico for a long weekend and decided to treat myself to a stay in a nice hotel. I am usually more of the hostel type, but I was feeling fancy back then. So after some research, I discovered that the neighborhood of La Condesa was the place to stay in and that the boutique hotel, Condesa df, was the hotel to book.

Not only are the rooms gorgeous and airy, but they have an amazing menu of breakfast options, beauty products from Malin + Goetz, and a very well curated selection of movies to borrow (I only know that because my travel partner got sick one day and we spent the afternoon watching classic Woody Allen films.)

Condesa df was built by Mexican architect,
Javier Sanchez and designed by India Mahdavi, who is also known for her work on Hotel on Rivington in New York and Townhouse in Miami. She's actually worked on so many cool projects, we should probably do a post just on her another day!

So if you're ever below the border, I definitely recommend a stop here, if even for a drink on their rooftop lounge!

1 comments:

Anonymous :

very nice...that should be my next vacation or zacapa

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger