Have a dreamy weekend!


Happy Friday! Hope everyone enjoyed my sister Lisa's guest posts this week! It was great to have her contribute, and I'm happy we can continue the blog love.

This weekend I'll be rolling up my sleeves, and finishing a paint job I left incomplete awhile back. I'm painting the wall behind our bed gray (I've chosen Benjamin Moore Stone). I can't wait to share the finished product with you. :)

But tomorrow night, I'll get to kick back and relax. Alex + I are having newly-moved-to-New-York friends over for an al fresco dinner on our rooftop. I am going to make Giada De Laurentiis's Rib-Eye Steak with Black Olive Vinaigrette. It's fairly easy to make + tasty, tasty!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Oh, and here are some fun, totally random links for you.....xo

Paul Rudd before he was famous

Restore your faith in humanity (via my mom)

Ultimate Sausage Guide (well, this one's for Alex)

Gia Coppola (niece of Sofia) directs cool video (via Platform)

Cool fingernails

Vanity Fair's 2010 Best-Dressed List

Art made from discarded lottery tickets

Are you dating yourself?

And New Yorkers, just for you...

Tips for Growing Plants in an NYC apartment

Best jobs in NYC

Wanna be a socialite?

New York Culinary Experience Oct 2-3 (I wanna go to this!)

Sneak into hotel pools

(Surfer Girl photo available on Etsy)

1 comments:

k :

great blog!! thanks for your nice comment on my pic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger