Fluffy Beds Rule!


Maybe it's the Cancer Crab in me, but I love to nest. I especially love to pile a ridiculous amount of fluffy bedding + pillows on our bed. So much so, that Alex now affectionately calls our bed "the marshmallow bed". Ahh-mazing.

To me, bedding, especially duvet covers, are such a transformative yet inexpensive way of giving a room a luxe makeover. So I did some digging + found some great bedding to share with you. :) Get cozy (clockwise from top left): West Elm $119.00; Area Home $180.00; Dwell Studio $280.00; Inhabit $170.00 | See more great bedding at Design Public xo

2 comments:

TheStreetFashion5xpro :

you always post interesting

Jonathon Pedrozo :

i want a bed like that one!!! :D

xx,

Follow me @ http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger