Have a dreamy weekend: Happy Birthday, Michelle!


This Sunday, August 1st is my sister Lisa Michelle's birthday!

The year was 1982. She was born the perfect cherubic child, all rosy cheeks + black curls (see photo above; she's the teeny tinier one). I'll admit, I was jealous when she first rolled into town, stealing all the attention with those big, brown Precious Moments eyes. But she quickly won me over as I realized I finally had a real playmate, and could lose my bossy imaginary friend.

Michelle, I am SO lucky to have you as my sister! You are my best friend + I love you. Happy Birthday! xoxo!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

How is it possible that I have never seen this photo? Thank you so much for the dedicated post! I love you big sis!

Claudia Cifuentes :

I'm sneaky like that! :)

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

I also think it's hilarious that your imaginary friend was bossy.

Anonymous :

awwwwwww..... you guys are SOOOOOO cute!!! lisa, you really do have great, big, beautiful 'precious moments' eyes..

-persis

Claudia Cifuentes :

Like marion cotillard -- beautiful!

Platform :

Love both my big sisters! Happy Birthday, Michelle! xoxo

Claudia Cifuentes :

You're up next, Platform!

Charleston :

this post made me twinkle, so sweet x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Kattia-San Francisco My Song :

Its LEO TIME!!!

Lisa I love you so much!

...also you look too cute for words i want to bite your cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger