Welcome Back...


Me (left) with my fabulous friend, Jenifour Jones, of Go Get It Events

My sister, Lisa Michelle, enjoying the breeze (right)...

My sister, Karina, wearing an adorable black + white dress (I need to find out the designer!) (Update: My sister's dress is from Babel Fair.) + Alex with the fellas below...

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a fantastic 4th of July/31st birthday weekend with friends, family + lots of food. Heaven. :) Saturday I gathered with friends at Frying Pan. It was incredibly fun. We drank beers, ate burgers and seafood + watched the sunset. If you haven't been, it's a great summertime city spot. And yesterday, my sisters made the most decadent birthday cupcakes ever. Stay tuned for photos! xo

p.s. my striped shirt is from Madewell.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger