Top 10 Favorite Wedding Films


The Graduate (1967)

Monsoon Wedding (2001)

Father of the Bride (1991)

And since we're on the topic of weddings today, I thought I'd share a list of my Top Ten Favorite Wedding Films in case you're in the mood for some tears, laughter + pretty dresses...

10. The Wedding Singer - Because even though I'm not really an Adam Sandler fan (what's with all the yelling?), this movie is pretty funny. And has a cool Billy Idol cameo.
9. Four Weddings and a Funeral - Hugh Grant's smile. Need I say more?
8. My Best Friend's Wedding - Hollywood rom-com at it's best.
7. The Office Episode: "Niagara" (aka Jim & Pam Get Married) - Yes, it's totally sappy (and not a film), but sometimes you just gotta let go + dance. And how cute are Jim & Pam?
6. Muriel's Wedding - It's as good as Dancing Queen.
5. Monsoon Wedding - Beautiful story, luscious cinematography + directed by the amazing Mira Nair.
4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Because it's hilarious. "What do you mean he don't eat no meat? Oh, that's okay. I make lamb."
3. Sex and the City: The Movie - For when you wanna watch a wedding on steroids :)
2. Father of the Bride (with Steve Martin, although I hear the 1950's original is good too) - My family + I have watched this film a million times (probably my Dad's fave flick. Too cute.) It's a classic.
1. The Graduate - Because Simon & Garfunkel never sounded so cool.

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

great choices!

Every Little Counts :

ah, i loved monsoon wedding! i need to watch that again... it's been far too long!

Claudia Cifuentes :

Isn't it a great film, love the music too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger