Happy Hour: Dirty Martini


Tomorrow is October. Can you believe it? Where the heck did September go? So it's time for me to switch up my drink. It's dirty (Grey Goose) Martini time. I think it's a very sexy drink, and for me always conjures up images of a perfect Manhattan night. What's your go-to Fall cocktail? xo

Ingredients

  • 6 fluid ounces vodka
  • 1 dash dry vermouth
  • 1 fluid ounce brine from olive jar
  • 4 stuffed green olives

Directions

  1. In a mixing glass, combine vodka, dry vermouth, brine and olives. Pour into a glass over ice. Either drink on the rocks, or strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
P.S. I want this book! -- Speakeasy: The Employees Only Guide to Classic Cocktails Reimagined

(Photo via TodaysNest ; Recipe via AllRecipes)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger