Hip Hotel: St. Regis, Bora Bora






Let's do a little traveling today, shall we? I watched Couples Retreat this past weekend (totally cute btw for a lazy Sunday afternoon; and yes, I can be incredibly low brow. ha!), and cannot stop thinking about the crystal clear water in the film. It is absolutely breathtaking. (Watch the film and you'll see what I mean.) So I did a little hunting and discovered the film was shot, almost entirely, at the St. Regis in Bora Bora. How gorgeous is this hotel? And the locale? I've never been scuba diving (no sharks, please!) but this is the kind of place that may make me rethink my relationship with the fishies. :) Visit: The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort

(Photos via The St. Regis)

2 comments:

Platform :

Wow. Need a vacay asap!

Rachel :

I must admit these beaches are breathtaking. I love those vacations when you just go to the beach, stay there all day, drink alcohol, dance at night and get tanned and swim every now and then. However, i also enjoy the kind of vacation in which you go to a new city and get to know the most amazing old buildings and cathedrals, visit museums, eat at restaurants and enjoy a nice zoo visit. Those are the things that cities can offer and beach towns cannot. Last year I travelled to Argentina, rented buenos aires apartments and spent two weeks there. I went to the Boca Juniors soccer stadium, ate meat every day and saw the most amazing European-American architechture. I highly recommend it! (and if you insist on going to the beach, there is always Mar del Plata, the beach town of Buenos Aires Province.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger