Dreamy Dame: Catherine Keener

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If I had to name my absolute favorite actresses of all time, Catherine Keener would rank high on that list. Ever since she starred in Being John Malkovich as the enviably chic Maxine, I've pretty much watched any film she has starred in. Her more recent roles, such as the benevolent do-gooder in Please Give, portray her as a more earthy and uber-sensitive mom trying to figure things out (similarly in Where the Wild Things Are, where she's doing her best to wrangle her rambunctious son, Max).

Keener effortlessly possesses a quality that makes her likable and relatable, and is totally the kind of woman I'd love to be friends with!

Who are some of your fave actresses? Would love to know!

xx.
Karina

(Images courtesy of IMDB)

2 comments:

dulci :

She is my favorite! Also loved her in 40 Year Old Virgin!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Dreaming of Palm Trees :

I know, she was super lovable in that!

xo,
DOPT

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger