Film: Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974)





I've been making it a habit lately to make more of an effort to see new films. And by new, I don't mean recently released, just movies I've never seen. So on a friend's recommendation, I recently saw the Martin Scorsese flick, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.

Friends, if you have not see this movie yet, do it now! I guarantee you'll enjoy it and even come out with a newfound crush on the handsome Kris Kristofferson. I mean, look at that dreamy face! What's not to love?

And if that's not enough, of course the story and the acting are brilliant. There's a really interesting back story here.

♥,
Lisa Michelle

3 comments:

Caroline :

You have such a sweet blog!! Love!

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

Thank you! I just checked out yours as well. So lovely! You take amazing photographs. xo!

Platform :

I wuv Kris Kristofferson.

And the "w" in "wuv" is intentional, btw. I feel it emphasizes my adoration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger