Dreamy Mexico Wedding







Along with the arrival of Spring, something else is upon us -- wedding season!

This weekend I received my first wedding invite, and I couldn't have been more excited. It reminded me of when I was planning my own wedding, and used to scour wedding blogs for hours on end. So this morning, feeling nostalgic, I came across this Mexican beauty. Isn't it lovely? I love the laid-back simplicity of it.

What about you sweet peeps? Any of you getting married this upcoming Spring/Summer? Or have friends getting married? What are some of your favorite wedding styles? Beach, Garden, City? xo

(Photos by Jen Gotch via Once Wed)

11 comments:

Punctuation Mark :

how beautiful is this??? great images!

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE :

Oooo... these are perfect. I love beach weddings, but I've been to some amazing city weddings as well. The beach for the natural beauty surrounding such a special moment, has to be my favorite, though. Thanks for sharing these!

-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

Pilar :

ooh this wedding looks beautiful, great pictures!

Robert London :

Mexico is a wonderful place to get married and this one looks great. Love that long table looks welled detailed - but were are the bride and groom?

Claudia Cifuentes :

Robert, you're totally right! Finding the bride and groom is a bit of a Where's Waldo. :)

augustalolita :

beautiful images <3

Katie*Belle :

Oh, I love this. So beautiful!

Liz :

aw this wedding is dreamy indeed! shockingly (and sadly) not sure that we'll be attending any weddings this summer! Bummer!

Kimia Kline :

oh my gosh!!! i had no idea jen gotch was doing weddings!? how aamazing! awesome find.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. :

these photos are so gorgeous, i love how everything looks sun-drenched! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Jessi :

so pretty! (and I am already married but still go to once wed all the time!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger