Film: Midnight Cowboy (1969)


Ever since seeing the Harry Nilsson documentary a few months ago, I really wanted to see the movie, Midnight Cowboy because Nilsson sings the main song in it. So I finally got around to Netflixing it a couple of nights ago and absolutely loved it. Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman were so incredible and the song "Everybody's Talkin" really sealed the deal for me. Have you seen it before? If not, I highly recommend. And I have been playing the song on repeat to the point where I think I need an intervention. So, so good!

(Photos via IMDB)

6 comments:

Sandy Guttman :

I watched Midnight Cowboys for my thesis last year - and I LOVED IT. It is one of my favorite movies from this period in film/art/culture.

Also, don't you see a weird bit of Angelena when you look at a young Voight?

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

Ah, so glad you loved it too, Sandy! And yeah, totally see Angelina in him. They have the same expressions, it's uncanny.

Claudia Cifuentes :

Angelina looks exactly like him! you really see it here. great film.

Melanie's Randomness :

I've never seen this movie but it's on my list! I love how the line "I'm walking here, I'm walking here" is actually from this movie!! =P

Hey ladies I'm running a Shabby Apple Dress giveaway today! If you get a chance be sure to enter!!

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

k :

i haven't seen this!! maybe i will have to!

Anonymous :

I haven't seen the movie, but if you recommend it, I will
thanks for sharing, hope you're having a nice week

♥ Marley

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger