Spring Soups



It's slowly getting a bit warmer here in New York, but it's not quite spring weather just yet. We're still in that in-between seasons phase and because of that, I'm still not craving the fresh and light foods that I usually do when it's warm out. So until I break out the crispy lettuce to make refreshing salads, I'm entering into spring soup mode. I found these two good looking ones over on Martha Stewart, so I think I may be attempting these this week. They look healthy and still comforting for this semi-chilly weather.

Recipe for Spinach and Pea Soup here.

Recipe for Spring Vegetable Soup with Pesto here.

(Photos via Martha Stewart.)

8 comments:

k :

heavens, those sound good

jillian :: cornflake dreams. :

you had me at pesto.. looks v tasty! xoxo jcd:: enter to win my jewelry giveaway !!

kara rane :

hi sisters~
i love palm trees too!
xo cute blog ;)

Unknown :

I wanna make that pea soup!

Wander.Lust :

yummm, I am a soup fanatic and both these recipes sound delicious. Hope you girls are having a happy week :)

Unknown :

That looks so good! I'm going to have to try it soon :)

Nadia :

I LOVE soup, and these both look amazing! Can't wait to try!

xo Nadia

Laura Bear :

ooo spring and soup! 2 of my favorite things! I love a nice and light potato leek soup for spring...mmmm..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger