Coolest Food Truck EVER: Del Popolo Pizza


I just got the new issue of Food & Wine, which I was reading on the train today, and came across this rad mobile pizzeria! I had to share it! 

Del Popolo is in San Francisco (2nd fave city aside from NY :) and is housed in a twenty-foot transatlantic shipping container that's been re-purposed and modified into a kitchen. A wall of glass doors exposes the interior, including the traditional Italian-made wood-fired oven. How cool is that? To our SF readers, hope you add it to your restaurant list! :)

(photos via Del Popolo)

9 comments:

Ramona :

OMG!!!! It's so cool. I would def get right now some pizza from that rad mobile pizzeria.

xoxo Ra

Karin :

Oh my goodness...this looks so yummy! Wish I lived in the San Francisco area just to try some of this pizza.

PSbyDila :

This is so amazing!

Trina :

Hahaha, I live in the Bay Area and have been seeing this all over the local food blogs! I wonder how good it can really be. Guess a field trip is in order...

Miss Amy :

woahhh - this is amazing! I took some friends to downtown Phoenix yesterday to experience the food trucks. We had Ecuadorian food and it was divine! This is such a great photo. Thanks for sharing :)

Dellah :

That pizza looks amazing, I think I've only once in my life had pizza from somewhere besides a mom & pop pizza spot here in the city. I love the idea of repurposing these ahipping crates, like at Dekalb Market, awesome idea!My parents keep telling us we need to go to SF, someday.

jade :

We started our drive into Oregon around 1pm. He were headed to Eugene, Best Food Truck In LA

Alizo Writero :

Corporate Catering I recently could not keep your web site ahead of indicating which i genuinely liked the highest high quality data an individual give to them? Is going to be returning frequently to check out brand new articles.

Hoseoke :

Great read thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger