Brooklyn Home Inspiration


Brooklyn House Hunting
Hello, DOPT friends. The 3rd sister here. Like Lisa mentioned recently, it's been eons since we've posted. (I know, lame.) Lately its just been Karina posting. (Thanks, Karina!) But it's true. Work/life events have completely overrun my schedule, most notably - house hunting!

My husband and I have been married for three years and have moved apartments four times! I know - nuts! But crazy New York circumstances (ahem, co-op board problems and our own penchant for living in trendy neighborhoods) have made it difficult to stay put.  Finally though, our game of home-musical-chairs may soon be coming to an end because we are currently looking to buy a two bedroom home in Brooklyn. As a nester, I am insanely excited. Finally, a home we will truly be able to call our own. Where we can build things, tear down walls, and customize to our liking without having to think about the property owner.

Since I'm hoping this will happen some time soon, I have begun a collection of inspiration photos, if you'd like to see. Here are a few selects and my Brooklyn board here if you'd like to follow.

I'm curious, how many times have you moved in your life? Did you know the average American moves 11.7 times in a lifetime! And other fun facts on moving.

Anyone else looking to buy right now? What's on your wish list? Here is ours...


Brooklyn home wish list:

Room for a farm table

Tons of Natural Light

An open kitchen

Outdoor space for entertaining


2 comments:

char :

This is so exciting! I hope you find a magical place that you can have fun with. I can't wait to hear about it!

Claudia Cifuentes :

Thanks Char! And you'll have to come and stay over!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger