Back from a hiatus


In case you haven't noticed, I have been terrible at blogging lately. All of our recent entries have been posted by Karina (bless her) because Claudia and I have been distracted and preoccupied with work, life, etc. But with the new year, my resolution is to return to blogging because after a long hiatus, I realized how much I missed posting on here. 

That said, for my first post back, I'd like to tell you about what's been keeping me entertained on the Internets lately. 

Brika. This is a new website, similar to Etsy, because it features all handmade artisanal goodies, but in my opinion, much better curated. Plus, they have cute Q + A's with the makers. My most recent fave items are these necklaces (all of them) by Lisa Anderson Shaffer and this tea towel by Monica Loos

The SALE section of West Elm. Such good deals! I just bought some very adorable and very inexpensive Christmas ornaments for next year. 

This NYT illustrated excerpt from an interview with Terry Gross and Maurice Sendak. Via Swiss-Miss.

All of the classes taught at 3rd Ward. I'm biased because I work there, but seriously, I am trying to figure out how to take every class this year during non-work hours because they are all pretty amazing. Nothing like learning new skills. 

Every recipe on The Kitchy Kitchen. Claire Thomas can do no wrong in my book. 

Alright, babes. I am off to have brunch at my fave weekday brunch spot, but I am so happy to be back on here! I hope to keep it up and hope to hear from you readers soon. How have YOU been these last few months? Any good tales? 

xo. 
Lisa

Top photo via here.

1 comments:

Ana Degenaar :

So happy that you are back! Welcome!!!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger