Women Photographers


(Photo by Lauren Ward)

(Photo by Margaret Durow)

(Photo by Kava Gorna)

(Photo by Olivia Bee)

Years ago, after I graduated from college, I took a continuing ed photography class at SVA. While I decided through the class that photography, as a full-on career path, wasn't for me (I prefer moving images), I gained a new amount of respect for what goes into a great image. These images above, all taken by women photographers, I find completely inspiring + remind me of why I fell in love with photography. Do you have any fave women photographers? ♥

P.S. If you're in NYC, tomorrow these photographer's work will be on display.

P.P.S. - Photographer Olivia Bee is so talented. Can you believe she's only 16?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger