Have a dreamy weekend!


How magical is this blue lagoon in Iceland? I find it both dreamy + eerie, perfect for the mood I've been in lately with Halloween abuzz.

Speaking of Halloween, do you have your costume picked out yet? It's on my agenda for this weekend, along with some pumpkin carving on Sunday. It's been ages since I've carved a pumpkin so I've invited a few girlfriends over for creepy cocktails + afternoon crafts. I'm going to try to carve this. =)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

And here are some fun links for your Friday... xo!

Last minute Halloween costume ideas

For New Yorkers: Halloween Guide 2010

Minimalist pumpkins!

Have you seen this hilarious blog, Dear Girls Above Me? (It's being made into a tv show.)

Cool stop-motion wedding video of couple Bonnie + Rhys (via Design*Sponge)

Swedish Design, you get me every time.

I watched this docudrama this week. Incredibly inspiring - Highly recommend!

(Photo via Pinterest)

P.S. - And in case you missed it... Karina's cute + AWESOME vid for Alexandra Grecco Fall 2010

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger