Have a dreamy weekend!

Hi dreamboats! Speaking of dreams, I have been having some vivid ones this week. Perhaps it's all the late night eating, I'm not sure, but they've left such an impression, I wake up compelled to write them down. One of my dreams included me floating tranquilly in the ocean all by myself (which is so not me. I am terrified of deep water.) But when I looked up the meaning, it told me this:  

"(Ocean) is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered. You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything." 

I don't mind this meaning at all. :) And, in fact, now I do feel empowered knowing that this is what my subconscious is telling me. How about you guys? Any wild + crazy dreams that have stood out recently?

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!

And some links to enjoy throughout...

Constellation bedroom: would you do this?

I'm making homemade bread this weekend.

Interesting read on life after modeling

Tips on packing light. 

Orange lipstick. I sort of love!


This long cardigan is gorgeous. So whimsical.


Sweet Etsy interview w. artist Sophie Blackall


Super cute peanut bowl! Who wouldn't want one?

1 comments:

Miss Amy :

You always have the best links!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger