Black Bean + Feta Tacos

As a pescatarian (more of a vegetarian these days) I sometimes struggle to find new and inventive recipes that require little prep time. Many days, I get home in the late evening, and don't have that much time or energy to say, make a casserole or something fancy. But I find solace and security in tacos. Plus, its fun mixing it up with different accoutrements (fancy word of the day, folks). I just came across this black bean taco recipe and am totally adding it to my "what to make last-minute tonight" list. :)

(photo via Una-deux Senses)

4 comments:

Maia McDonald :

yum! these look so good, I'll have to try them.

Claudia Cifuentes :

Yummy! I made a really good feta, lemon, chicken and zucchini dish last night for me and Alex. Love feta!

Unknown :

I love black bean + feta. such a good combo!

Wander.Lust :

yummm i'm a vegetarian and this recipe sounds delicious AND easy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger