Have a Dreamy Weekend!

Photobucket
(photo via Refinery 29)

I was perusing Refinery 29 for some hair inspiration and came across Tilde jewelry designer Claudia Martinez's amazing tresses. I love the way her locks have those side swept soft curls. And her chic white blazer really ties it all together! Just had to share that. ;)

On another note, what are your plans for the weekend, DOPT'ers? Charlie and I are heading up to Cape Cod for the weekend where his family has a vacation home and are graciously letting us stay in. It's somewhat of a drive, but luckily we don't mind and see it as a chance to hear some new tunes (recommendations welcome!)

See you Monday...if Earth still exists! (no worries. The guy behind the prediction has an IQ of 95, below average. Teehee.)

Link time...

Funniest video I have ever seen done with a dog.

For my NY readers: I saw Sleep No More Tuesday, the immersive theater experience, I highly recommend it!

Now online, T Magazine Design and Living Summer 2011. It's awesome.

Cutest thing ever! This guy does his girlfriend's makeup (she looks slightly terrified!)

Pretty print. The distance between you and I.

I want to put these in my yard!

Have a dreamy weekend. ♥

1 comments:

Ana Degenaar :

Happy weekend to you!!!!! I love the links.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger