Perfect fall outfits

Arapahoe
Brunswick
The Cambridge
The Northampton

I am all about comfy uniforms for fall and this new line called Tradlands has my name written all over it. The pieces look well made and they have such a timeless look to them, don't you think? Turns out a few of the shirts were actually made in collaboration with one of my favorite bloggers, Lizzie Garrett Mettler, who is the creator of Tomboy Style. Makes so much sense! I really appreciate this aesthetic and can't wait for the majority of their collection to come back in stock. I am wishlisting nearly every item.

In addition to making beautiful clothes, Tradlands is a company you can feel good about supporting. They work with a well-established sewing company in downtown San Francisco where every shirt is cut, sewn, and thoroughly inspected before it goes out the door to you.  Supporting American made products is important to me, so I look forward to seeing what else this company creates.

1 comments:

Geneva E. Gonzales :

Wonderful fall outfits. I love the dress very much. Specially the white shirt that you wear is amazing and good looking. Perfect design and color combination facilitate the beauty of the non iron shirts

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger