Have a spooky weekend!

Tim Curry in my favorite Halloween film, The Worst Witch

Happy Halloween, friends! What are you all up to this tonight? We're going to some family friendly parades in Brooklyn later this afternoon and I am excited to see all the adorable little babies in costume. Like my nephew Luciano in his cute lil' mouse outfit. I just want to eat him up. 

Here are some fun links for your weekend.

Where to go for Halloween in NYC

The best breakfasts

I love Perfume Genius so much. 

Maciek Jasik's photos really speak to me. 


Lisa Eldridge has a cool series called Make-up Moments. Here's a fun one to check out! 

Can someone please buy this house so we can throw crazy dinner parties? Hello, dream kitchen! 

Totally craving this right now. 


What my sisters and I looked like on Halloween 1985

Hope you all have a great and safe Halloween! 






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger