Who knew? Top Chef is good!


I am so late in the game. I am just watching Top Chef for the first time. Sure enough, I'm addicted! I have friends who have talked about it's worthiness of watching, but I never got around to it. But then I heard the season was being shot in Seattle, a place I love to pieces, so I just had to watch. They did a quick fire at Pike Place Fish Market and it totally lived up to the hype. So far, my favorite contestants are Sheldon and Kristen. I like their styles of cooking the most. How about you guys?

It airs on Wednesdays on Bravo, but I usually on demand the shows for weekend watching. :)


1 comments:

Brooklyn :

ha, i'm right there with you! i recently started watching the show and now i can't stop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger