Piggy bank for grownups .


Believe it or not, but I've used the tactic of an at home piggy bank for little splurges here and there. And it actually works! There's something about seeing the change build up that makes you appreciate the spending so much more than swiping a credit card. I haven't been as fancy in the past (we usually put change into something homemade, like a mason jar) but how cute would this little piggy be for money saving?

You can take him home from here. :)

(photo via Areaware)

2 comments:

Miss Amy :

haha!! I love him! I have a Pug piggy bank. The real piggy is so much cuter. Maybe I'll have to have 2...

AbbieBabble :

That is adorable. Especially the top one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger