Supper Clubs





One of my favorite things about living in New York is the plethora of foodies here. And when foodies get together, wonderful things happen. Take for instance, this supper club called apt4 food & wine. Every once in awhile, they organize these very elaborate and intimate five course meals in different homes around the city. They only take reservations for six people at a time, so you can either get a group of friends to go, or delight yourself in dining with strangers. (I did the dining with strangers thing a few years with a different supper club and it was so fun. There's something about sharing a really well prepared meal with people over several glasses of wine that make the whole experience so much more than just about the food.)

Although, I have yet to go to one of apt4's dinners, it is always on my radar. And after taking a look at these food photos, I am definitely adding it to my to-do list.

(Photos by Melissa Hom.)

9 comments:

Karina Cifuentes :

This looks amazing! I will go with you!

Barbara von Enger :

All that food is affecting my appetite - the first image is so appealing to my palate. The others are equally tempting, too. Glad you enjoyed your foodie get-together in the city.

P.S. back after a short blog break.
Am catching up on all your lovely blog post today;-)

Magdalena Viktoria :

food rules. this idea rules, too. :)

Noelle at Gray Paint Decor :

That looks fantastic! We are in a supper club with friends, and it is our turn to host next. Going to fwd this to the hubs for inspiration!

Pistachio :

That looks like so much fun. Those pix's make me realize that I have yet to eat lunch!!

Caroline :

Recently, I have been loving supper clubs as well. I've been on the lookout for one to celebrate the arrival of summer as a little gift for my boyfriend and I. Summer marks when he and I are reunited for four months! That's something to celebrate, right? =]
Apt 4 is on my list. I've been keeping an eye on their site.

Abigail Oliveros :

oh my, i do love food. i'm going to visit new york and guys will HAVE to show the good places to eat :)

be safe.
abigail

Wander.Lust :

oooh these pictures are making my mouth water. nyc is really the perfect place for foodies. have a lovely week!

Hogger + Co. :

What a great idea would love to do this! Wish there was one in Toronto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger