Spring Cleaning Means Spring Shopping

Marrakesh Ruffled Summer Dress via
Le Mont St. Michel Printed Shift Dress

Edun Wrap Dress via Oak.

Now that it's getting nicer, I've finally gotten around to doing a little spring cleaning. I spent a few hours yesterday doing my annual and stressful task of sorting through my clothes to decide what to keep and what to save. I am definitely not one to be sentimental about my closet, but sometimes it really is hard to let go of certain pieces. And I usually try to maintain the rationale that if I haven't worn something in over a year, chances are, I probably never will. But after getting rid of what seems like too many piles this weekend, I can't help but really want to spruce up my hangers with some of these pretty little things.

How about you guys? How often do you spring clean your closets?

8 comments:

Lisa :

I'm the same, Lisa! I have the hardest time getting rid of things in my wardrobe. I try to cull it once a year, but I never end up getting rid of too much. Speaking of which, I really should clean it out soon.....

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

It is so hard! But after you do it, you feel so good...

Jen :

I only clean out my closets 2x a year... in summer and winter. And these outfits.... gorgeous!!

Happy Monday Darling! xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. :

i love the first dress! v cute. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

STYLE'N :

ok you are reminding me now that I should probably do this asap! love that last dress

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE :

I love the Built by Wendy number. I have the same ethos when it comes to spring cleaning, too. I think in my heart I'd love to simplify, but new little sundresses seem to find their way in.

I spring clean twice a year. I try to be hard on myself, but I still think I hold on to a few things I can't bear to let go of yet.

-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

Raquel :

Adorable dresses! Love them x

mandyface :

Oh man I need to spring clean so bad! That last dress is lovely :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger