Have a Dreamy Weekend!

Photobucket
Can you believe it's Friday? I don't know about you, but this week has gone by at lighting speed. I'm not complaining. :) I briefly entertained the idea of throwing a party soon with spring weather slowly approaching. I pitched the idea to Lisa, to which she replied an enthusiastic "yes!" Now the question is: what should our theme be? I know you DOPT readers have amazing blogs, which is why I would love your feedback! Anyone see the film Marie Antoinette? I love the party scene. ♥

And to get you through this Friday, link time.

I have seen this Lykke Li video a dozen times today. Love.

A designers Palm Spring pad. Yes, please.

Amazing. Unlikely Style Inspiration: Roseanne (the show)

Hello, Newman (and not the guy from Seinfeld)

Friday lunch time: blood orange pea shoot salad

Have a dreamy weekend! xo

6 comments:

Katie*Belle :

What a fantastic idea! You could have a lot of fun with that theme. Just promise to share pictures of the party!

Eliza Jane :

I had a successfully themed dinner party which I blogged about here: http://elizaoverthemoon.blogspot.com/search/label/parties

But, with spring coming, how about a theme like "flowers", or "vintage beach"?

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

Oooh, I love the Vintage Beach theme! Such a great idea!

Laura-Bear :

Oh sounds like fun and the links are fabfabfab thanx!

Wander.Lust :

that's a gorgeous and whimsical house, i've been in a decor inspiration kick lately so i very much enjoyed that link :)

Hogger and Co. :

That Newman post; he was such a cutie. And Cool Hand Luke was such a great film.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger