Biking!


I love a good weekend bike ride. There's nothing better than waking up early and just going. It's seriously the best way to discover new areas you never knew even existed. The kinds of places you wouldn't train it to, let alone cab (for us New Yorkers:) But anytime I want to buy anything on the adventurous road, I can't! I forget I don't have a bike rack and never wear anything large enough to carry stuff in. But I was thinking of putting a wine crate on the back of my bike, and after a little Googling, I found this great DIY article that I'm going to try this weekend. Fingers crossed!


Do you guys bike ride? What do you use for long rides? Any tips appreciated!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger