No-Knead Homemade Bread


Liz, Charlie's Mom, recently sent us a dutch oven and shared the most amazing recipe for homemade bread. The ingredients and recipe are incredibly simple and fool proof (trust me, I am no baker -- believe me when I say anyone can master this recipe.) I made two loafs over the weekend, first round got crispier than I intended, but the second round was perfect. Charlie and I just poured some extra virgin olive oil with a little salt into a dish and dipped away! 

All you need is...
A cast iron dutch oven like this one

And this recipe...
NYTimes recipe for No-Knead Bread 

If you need a little visual reference, this video is helpful, but follow recipe. 

You will be addicted! 

(photos by Karina)

6 comments:

Ana Degenaar :

That looks BEYOND amazing.

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! :

Oh yum!! I can't wait to try this--thanks for the tip!

HOGGER + Co. :

I have that pot! Perhaps I can make this - always wanted to make bread.

Karina Cifuentes :

@Hogger & Co.: You must try!!!

Holly Knitlightly :

This looks so delicious! I think I'm going to have to make it! Yum!

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE :

I"ll have to try this! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger