Low Luv x Erin Wasson





I go through phases with my jewelry and for the last couple of months, I've been really into the line, Low Luv designed by one of our fave models, Erin Wasson. I wear the top Metal Crystal Stud earrings nearly everyday and always get compliments on them. I love how her line is kinda edgy but also still understated enough to pair with almost any outfit. 

How about you? What are your go-to jewelry pieces? 

Jewelry photos via Opening Ceremony. Erin Wasson photos via Style.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous :

she is one of my favourites as well. but I have to admit I had no idea that she has her own jewelry collection.... will go and check it out :)

Unknown :

i love it!! all is super stunning!!!
do u want to folllow each other?
IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger