Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Via Bon Appetit.

Hey, friends!

I know we've been sporadic about posting updates lately, but as usual, things got really busy all of a sudden! It's funny how you'll have, like, months of downtime and then all of a sudden, it's BAM. Go, go, go. When it rains, it pours, I guess. Does that ever happen to you?

Anyway, I am glad tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we'll have a nice long weekend to hang and relax. Are you doing anything fun for the holiday or traveling anywhere?

I will be heading up to Rhode Island tonight to spend it with good friends, so I'm excited about baking this Bourbon Pecan Pie with Dark Chocolate. If it comes out decent looking, I'll probably post it on Instagram later so stay tuned for that. Rhode Island is totally my dream place for long and cold weekends, so I'm pretty excited. Packing my flannel, rolling pin and one of the many books I have started and not yet finished. We'll see how that goes. ;)

In the meantime, since you'll probably spend the weekend lounging and enjoying leftovers, here are some fun links to check out.

Holiday checklist.

Thanksgiving recipes to please everyone's diets.

A glimpse into India's transgender community via Refinery29.

Turkey leftovers done right.

Important! Skip Black Friday this year and instead, support Small Business Saturday.


Have you ever heard Debbie Millman's podcast, Design Matters? It's a favorite of mine, and if you haven't heard it yet, here's a good place to start. Good for a road trip if you're planning to drive this weekend.

Marion Cotillard is totally swoon worthy in this Dior video. So is the house!

Gorgeous film with a very limited release so try to catch it if you can!

This is kinda gross but still oddly appealing.

One word: adorable.

Cool gifts under $50 from my favorite online store, curated by the one and only Lizzie Garrett.

A bunch of awesome movies are coming to Netflix this December. I can't wait to hibernate.

Clare Elsaesser is my current favorite Etsy seller. Want, want, want!


Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Thesis writing service :

lovely. thank you for sharing

Unknown :

It is evident that despite just how appealing your articles are, on your ID, individuals will never ever include their likes on these events such as images and videos without sturdy 'require activity'. buy targeted likes

Buying Facebook Video Views :

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook Page Likes :

The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger