Oh, hi.

 
For those of you who have continued to check back for updates and arrive to nothing, firstly, thank you for staying committed! And secondly, we have an explanation!
 
The seesters and I are in the process of wrapping up projects and focusing on expanding our company, Pink Forest, all the while working day jobs, like many of you. So with that, our beloved DOPT child has taken a patient backseat to the adults up front, metaphorically speaking. But I really cannot wait to start sharing all of our developments once they are further along. In the meantime, I will get back on track with posting because I definitely have some items I am dying to share with you!
 
OK. That's it for now. I'll stop talking and start sharing. Peace. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger