Have a dreamy weekend!

 
It's Friday! Woot, woot. This week has thankfully flown by. And the weekend is jam packed, so hoping it won't go by as fast. :) Tomorrow I'm doing castings for a new film I will be directing in the spring. Yay! And hopefully, I'll watch a few Oscar contenders before the big show on Sunday night. Will you watch the Oscars? I would love for Beasts of the Southern Wild to win for anything, or Zero Dark Thirty. Both blew my mind.
 
Link time!
 
When your ex is nominated for an Oscar. Good read!
 
Very cool espresso maker.
 
 
A sweet without the guilt.
 
 
I really wanna see this film (with Ryan Gosling:)
 
This had me in stitches. Can't get enough of this website.
 
I am obsessing over Emerson Fry's Spring collection. So pretty.
 
Isabel Marant's country shack. Looks like such a nice life. :)
 
(photo via The Sartorialist)

1 comments:

Lisa :

Great links this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger