Hello, again.

By Anthony Burrill
 
It's been ages since either of us has posted. So, today I thought, "what's the hold up?" There's no time like the present, right? :) Because I'm constantly inspired but I will be the first to admit that I'm not always the best at record keeping these inspirations. But I truly love the world and camaraderie that blogs foster. Which is why I'd like to begin posting again and sharing what my sisters and I have been up to these days.
 
To kick off posting again, I'd love to share my latest fashion lookbook with you for Aussie label, Casper & Pearl, featuring a ton of great fashion bloggers who you can read more about here.
 
And the image paired with this post is by Anthony Burrill, whose work I've long admired. It's true, it is OK for me, all of us, to have everything we want and more. :) Now, onto posting!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger