Do you cry?

 
Every now and then, I'll have a good cry. Sometimes it's from watching a heartfelt movie (yes, embarrasing!) other times it sort of a moment when I just feel sort of vulnerable and the only thing to do is shed a few tears. Oh, and of course every time I cut an onion. But anytime I do cry a little, I always feel so good afterwards. Like calmer. Do you experience this too? I recently read an interesting article that states all the benefits of crying. One, it can actually make you see better! And they say crying can lower overall stress. So squeeze hard and get those drops out! You'll sleep a tad better at night. :)
 
How often do you cry?
 
(photo via jpeg Heaven)

1 comments:

Miss Amy :

Yes - I too, feel calmer. It makes a hard situation feel better after that release. Keep your head up - hope all is well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger