Have a dreamy weekend!

Happy Friday, lovelies! Any fun plans this weekend? I'm going to finally see Martha Marcy May Marlene tonight. So many good reviews, I can't wait. Also excited to see an old friend who is in town from LA. Going to the brunch spot, Peels, which looks so incredibly delish. I am so happy it's the weekend!

In lieu of our Friday round-up of links, check out some of my pics from my weekend getaway last weekend for a friend's birthday. It was blissfully relaxing.

A big group of us drove up to this house, which couldn't have been nicer. All we did was lounge, cook and bake. We also got to squeeze in some biking, and star gazing.

How about you guys? Have you ever rented out a weekend house with friends? It's surprisingly not crazy expensive, especially if there are a lot of people. I highly recommend using vrbo or airbnb. I've had great experiences using both.

My favorite toddler, Santiago

Clermont
Branzino

Fresh picked flowers from the yard
Cozy fireplace
I forgot the name of this cemetery, but there's some Rockefeller's here.  
Yup, that's a deer in our yard. 

Happy weekend! 

1 comments:

k :

these pics are totally good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger