Have Dreamy Weekend!



Image via Absolutely Beautiful Things

Finally Friday! I, for one, could not be more excited. It has been a long week! This weekend will be nice because I'm planning to do some home improvements with Karina and work a bit with Claudia on our little side project. And also... my month of sobriety is over! For those of you who didn't know, I was challenging myself to a Sober September and I'm proud to say I made it without one drop of alcohol. I have a lot to say about this, which I think will be a more dedicated post next week because I really do want to share my experience with you.

So in the meantime, have a lovely weekend! And now some fun links from the interwebs.

Hovering art directors. 

How to tie your man's bow tie. 

Ruth Reichl's end of summer no-fuss tart. 

Cutest tea set ever. 

Your new favorite Olsen

Confetti System's cool paper flowers are easy to love.

A circular kitchen is pretty brilliant. 

I wish these wedding dresses were appropriate to wear on all occasions.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Wander.Lust :

great links, those paper flowers and the bhldn dresses are so gorgeous!

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE :

I love the picture on this post.. The month of sobriety is impressive. I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts on it coming up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger