Dreamy Dame: Patti Smith


Photo via Fog City Journal.


Photo via Tim Bray.


Photo by Jean Baptiste Mondino

At the airport the other day, I picked up Patti Smith's Just Kids. My intention was to read it on the flight, but after a crazy weekend with little sleep, I didn't get much done. So now I am about to start it and for a little inspiration, wanted to post about how cool this lady is. She just oozes confidence and style with a carefree spirit. Her beauty is completely unconventional and I think that's one of the many things that make her so attractive.

Have any of you read Just Kids yet? Would love to hear what you think, or tell me what your fave song is. I am mostly familiar with her mainstream stuff and would love suggestions on other gems.

10 comments:

k :

you will have to tell me how you like it!

Jayni :

Thanks for visiting my blog, Lisa! I love how Patti matches you in the top picture. =)

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes :

Ha, what can I say? I'm a huge stripe lover.

Unknown :

love the pic with the birds!

Lillian C :

Wow, definitely oozes confidence! I haven't even heard about that book before, but it looks really interesting!! Thanks for the rec, I'll be putting that on my "to-read" list :)

Ber. :

love your blog!
follow each other :)?

kisses ♥ !

Diana Mieczan :

I would love to read it:) I just heard about the book a few days ago
Kisses, my dear

Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

Serena P. :

Fantastic pics! Thank for your comment on my blog!
If you want follow me!
S.

Kattia-San Francisco My Song :

I have the book too lets book club it and talk about it when were done!!!

I love love love her!

Anonymous :

i havent read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger