Happy Hour Thursday: Skinny Girl Margaritas


Happy Thursday! My friend Laura introduced me to Skinny Girl Margaritas a few months ago and now I'm officially addicted. You can buy the ready-made bottles at Astor Wines or you can make them at home. I made them recently when Alex and I went to Miami for a few days (photo above). Recipe below or watch Bethenny Frankel's tutorial. Super easy and slightly guilt-free...Enjoy! xo

Ingredients
  • 2 oz of Clear Premium Tequila (count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring)
  • Tiny splash of Orange Liquor
  • Juice of 4 Fresh Lime Wedges
Preparation
  • To serve on the rocks, combine all ingredients over a glass of ice and garnish with a lime wedge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger